*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Marketing Managers at Location3 are creative problem solvers and passionate about digital marketing. Our marketing management teams are responsible for day-to-day campaign performance and are expected to deliver strategic thinking, consistent execution, and strong performance storytelling to clients. Marketing managers must be an effective communicator, a self-starter, confident in communicating performance, with high attention to detail.
Expected Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 annually depending on experience.
- Responsible for the overall success of campaign performance.
- Assists in planning client strategy and identifying channels and tactics necessary to achieve performance metrics
- Managing client relationships by showcasing effective campaign management strategies that drive bottom-line results.
- Ensure proper campaign setup, implementation, analyzation, and reporting.
- Understand and convert campaign performance data into optimizations and digestible insights
- Give guidance and support to ad operations or account coordinator teams.
- Remain on top of developments in the digital marketing industry and understand how changes can be applied to client set.
- Regular client communication and consulting, including presenting weekly, monthly, or quarterly performance reporting.
- Collaboration with other account teams and departments within Location3.
Paid Media Responsibilities
- Day-to-day media buying across GDA, YouTube, programmatic, digital audio, CTV, OTT, ABM, and other media channels
- Manage vendor communications and monitor campaign delivery
- Monitor performance of targeting tactics, audiences, devices, and placements and make proactive campaign changes and recommendations to improve performance
- Responsible for campaign testing to improve performance – creative changes, placements, audiences, landing pages, targeting tactics
- Create audience profiles and identify channels or tactics to best reach target audience
- Develop sophisticated remarketing plans for acquisition and retention campaigns
- Manage client approvals, campaign budgets, pacing, and inventory optimizations
- Maintain media flow charts and oversee vendor billing reconciliation
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, particularly in the use of formulas and vlookups
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through data and find solutions to challenges
- Self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Relevant industry certifications a plus
Paid Media Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in hands-on media buying and campaign management
- 1+ years' experience in Centro’s Basis
- Buying multiple media types including display, programmatic, CTV, digital video, digital audio, native
- Google Ads platform knowledge
- Experience in DSP or third-party ad server setup
- Experience in other Google Ads campaigns a plus (display, video, discovery)
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts – Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.