*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
The LOCALACT Franchise Marketing Sales Representative is primarily responsible for engaging in outreach to franchise location owners for select franchise systems who are partnered with Location3. This part-time role requires the ability to work independently, have excellent time management skills, and superb client-facing communications skills.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to get off the ground relatively quickly and hit volume requirements for sales outreach efforts that are tracked within Zendesk CRM. You will be required to complete a training to understand the Location3 way, and the LOCALACT franchise marketing platform.
The expected hourly rate is between $18 and $25 per hour depending on experience. This position is also eligible for commissions.
- The Franchise Marketing Sales Representative will partner with and support the Senior Franchise Manager of Franchise Growth in order to drive sales of new franchise locations to the Location3 LOCALACT marketing platform
- Assist in driving new franchise location onboarding
- Provide digital marketing education to franchise owners on phone call and in email follow ups
- Ability to understand the needs of franchisees and nuances between different franchise systems in order to best engage in sales calls
- Should be energized by both small and large successes
- Ensure Location3 clients are receiving an excellent sales experience during all franchise interactions
- May also engage in client retention outreach for existing franchise clients
- Assist the enrollment team in finalizing new launches leading up to the monthly enroll deadline
- Assist in providing initial, and ongoing training to new Franchise Marketing Sales Reps as the team continues to grow, including remote team members
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent/proven communication skills
- Ability to understand and convey Paid Search and Paid Social advertising concepts
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based environment under deadlines and activities goals
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to learn processes and teach others
- Detail oriented
- List management
- Dedication and passion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate track-record of sales or customer service successes
- Performance driven
- 2+ years’ experience in client facing or sales environments
- Experience in digital marketing
- Franchise experience
- Brand or Agency experience
- Local digital marketing experience/knowledge
- Sales experience
- CRM experience in Zendesk Sell
- SaaS platform experience
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.