***This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Expected Salary Range - $65,000 to $75,000 annually depending on experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with leadership to determine requirements, while utilizing Power BI to develop reporting for all operational & financial metrics.
- Develop PowerBI reports, dashboards, and scorecards from multiple sources.
- Assist in the development of BI solutions
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Identify and support continual process and procedure improvements.
- Identify and partner on cost optimization strategies.
- Build ad hoc analysis and communication for strategic Operations or Finance initiatives.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Extract insight from data and explain, in straightforward terms, what it means
- BS/BA in a data focused discipline, MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- 3-5 Years’ experience in BI product such as Power BI or Tableau
- 3-5 years’ experience in querying SQL databases for building reporting.
- Expert analytical skills, with ability to build and convey business insight.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and in teams to identify and tackle problems enthusiastically and clearly identify key issues of importance for team resolution.
- Possesses a strong interpersonal and communication, written and verbal, skills, including bridging communication between operations and finance community.
- Experience developing dashboards in visualization tools like Tableau or Qlikview
- Strong SQL query/development skills (Athena/Presto, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Good understanding of ETL processes and data pipelines
- Passionate about the power of data to drive better business outcomes for our customers.
- Excellent organization skills. Ability to manage workload, cope with multiple priorities and organize time effectively
- Quick learner. Ability to get things done quickly, receive feedback and understand how to explain complex concepts and products to our customers simply
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.