***This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.***
The Paid Social Marketing Manager is responsible for the full lifespan of social media campaigns--setting strategic direction, executing tasks, ongoing management and optimization, monitoring, and reporting and insight analysis, as well as monthly budget pacing. The Paid Social Marketing Manager works on a dedicated client team and continually supports and leads integration efforts with other digital and media services.
Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on social media.
Expected Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 annually depending on experience
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for determining client social media strategy and identifying tactics across multiple social media channels to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
- Conduct daily monitoring and gather consumer insights
- Management of paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Social media reporting, analysis and insights
- Client communication and consulting
- Cross-service integration
- Serve as back-up point of contact for clients on accounts
- Take ownership of and make changes to accounts based on feedback from the client, as well as direction from the Partner Director
- Autonomously hit deadlines
- Manage tasks and proactively communicate any issues
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years' experience in social media or content marketing
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics & tracking
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and mature with growing digital marketing agency
- Basic knowledge of attribution
Preferred skills and background
- Experience in the franchise or multiunit retail space
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
Account Managers at Location3 are creative problem solvers and passionate about digital marketing. Our account management teams are responsible for day-to-day campaign performance and are expected to deliver strategic thinking, consistent execution, and strong performance storytelling to clients. Account managers must be an effective communicator, a self-starter, confident in communicating performance, with high attention to detail.
- Responsible for the overall success of campaign performance.
- Assists in planning client strategy and identifying channels and tactics necessary to achieve performance metrics
- Managing client relationships by showcasing effective campaign management strategies that drive bottom-line results.
- Ensure proper campaign setup, implementation, analyzation, and reporting.
- Understand and convert campaign performance data into optimizations and digestible insights
- Give guidance and support to ad operations or account coordinator teams.
- Remain on top of developments in the digital marketing industry and understand how changes can be applied to client set.
- Regular client communication and consulting, including presenting weekly, monthly, or quarterly performance reporting.
- Collaboration with other account teams and departments within Location3.
Paid Social Responsibilities
- Day-to-day paid social campaign management
- Monitor performance of targeting tactics, audiences, and placements and make proactive campaign changes and recommendations to improve performance
- Responsible for campaign testing to improve performance – creative changes, placements, audiences, landing pages, targeting tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, particularly in the use of formulas and vlookups
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through data and find solutions to challenges
- Self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Relevant industry certifications a plus
Paid Social Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in paid social account management on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experience in other social channels a plus
- Experience in Google Ads campaigns a plus (display, video, discovery)
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts – Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.