*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
The primary responsibility for the Customer Success Manager is educating both regional corporate teams and groups of franchisees on LOCALACT program offerings across all partners.
The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, experience in local digital marketing (primarily Search and Social), and excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
Expected Salary - $50,000 to $60,000 annually depending on experience.
- The Customer Success Manager will partner with and support the Director of Local Performance to build partnerships with mid-level corporate contacts within franchise system partners
- Assist in driving franchisee retention through education via email, webinars, and calls.
- Manage a communication calendar across all partners
- Host 5+ webinars per quarter to explain the benefits of franchise digital marketing
- Understand all partner relationship needs, concerns, programs, and performance KPIs.
- Work with Location3 marketing to customize monthly newsletters to all customers to keep them engaged.
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to corporate contacts to enable them to effectively use LOCALACT
- Ability to understand the needs of franchisees and nuances between systems to best support the corporate teams
- Fully understand LOCALACT updates and how they affect each partner
- Provide franchise support for periodic, high level escalation instances
- Partner closely with the product, account management, customer support and leadership teams to drive customer satisfaction within the franchise marketing support layer teams and franchisees
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make partners successful
- Ensure partner expectations are set appropriately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to learn processes and teach others
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated and passionate
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- B.A. or B.S.
- Excellent/proven communication skills and organized project management skills
- 2+ years’ experience in communication services and/or technical project management
- Ability to understand and convey basic Paid Search and Paid Social concepts and strategies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based environment under deadlines
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel approximately 3+ times per quarter
Role Preferred Additional Skills
- Franchise experience
- Brand or Agency experience
- Local marketing platform experience/knowledge
- Hands on SEM campaign implementation and management experience
- CRM Experience
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.