*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Location3 is searching for a Paid Media Strategist to join our Paid Media team. The Paid Media Strategist is responsible for developing media recommendations including tactics such as display, video, connected TV, native, and digital audio. The Paid Media Strategist can run small to medium sized projects with limited supervision and will possess an understanding of how paid media tactics align with client objectives across branding and direct response initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members to create and implement paid media plans based on client marketing objectives
- Develop and present media strategies and tactical recommendations to client partners using media research and knowledge of latest media trends and opportunities
- Determine paid media budget allocations, partner selections, targeting tactics, and campaign details, providing rationale to support recommendations
- Educate and train paid media buyers on display, video, CTV, native, and digital audio campaign execution, best practices, and trends
- Create and maintain media plan flowcharts, media authorizations, and budgets
- Participate in media activations, including vendor negotiations, campaign setup and ongoing performance monitoring
- Uncover and evaluate digital vendors and campaign proposals
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with digital media buyers to ensure a seamless hand-off and on-going communication of plan performance
- Provide client deliverables including campaign reporting by developing key insights and addressing implications based on data, presented to clients using a storytelling reporting format
- Recommend testing opportunities for clients and develop POVs as needed
- Troubleshoot performance, spending, and tracking issues alongside media buyers and analytics team
- Assist on new business opportunities
- Provide department thought leadership by sharing industry news and providing education to paid media team across all paid media tactics
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying across the following media types at a minimum: display, connected TV, digital video, digital audio, and native
- Familiarity with paid search, paid social, and programmatic media planning and buying a plus
- 2+ years’ experience presenting paid media recommendations to clients and developing client relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads platform for YouTube, Display, and Discovery campaigns with ability to train others on usage and best practices
- Ability to ideate and troubleshoot campaign performance issues with team as the subject matter expert
- Possess a solid understanding of audience creation, segmentation, and targeting tactics across all digital media tactics
- Ability to recommend and negotiate with vendors based on client needs as well as manage vendor relationships
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with Campaign Manager or similar third-party ad serving platform, including setup, monitoring brand safety and viewability verification, and cross-channel attribution analysis
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities – collaboration is a critical requirement
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to uncover and resolve campaign issues
- Ability to simultaneously work on deliverables to meet deadlines
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.